Terms of Service
These terms and conditions shall govern all issues that may arise in relation to your access to www.eventease.com or use of its mobile app, software applications and organized events through its platforms or other services being offered on this website or the websites of its affiliates, subsidiaries and channel partners, collectively known as EventEase. You acknowledge that EventEase will introduce you to new people. Therefore, carefully review these terms and conditions before giving your consent to enter this agreement. If you have any reservations, you shall have a right to discontinue our services.
No one shall be allowed to access EventEase.com or use its services without entering this agreement. Electronic acceptance or digital signatures shall be sufficient to create a binding agreement as per the National Commerce Act and State, Federal or Global laws related to E-commerce. Clicking “I Agree” or related syntaxes, links, buttons, or other devices in any part of our website and interface shall be deemed as your physical signature, binding you to these terms and conditions with full legal sanctity.
Accessing EventEase.com or using its mobile apps and related services to search events, buy tickets to organized events, meet new people on its social media, organize events, promote community participation or use any other services being offered on this website, or the websites of its subsidiaries, affiliates, channel partners and collaborating service providers shall be deemed as your explicit consent to enter a legally binding agreement with EventEase and abide by these terms and conditions. All matters arising out of your access to EventEase or use of its services shall be governed by the rights and obligations mentioned in this agreement. However, nothing shall protect the contracting parties from the legal implications of fraud and unlawful activities on this website or EventEase network.
Accessing EventEase.com or using its mobile apps and related services to search events, buy tickets to organized events, meet new people on its social media, organize events, promote community participation or use any other services being offered on this website, or the websites of its subsidiaries, affiliates, channel partners and collaborating service providers shall be deemed that you have attained the legal maturity to enter this contractual agreement and if not, accessing the website or using its services under the supervision of your legal guardian/s, who shall consent to enter this agreement and abide by these terms and conditions. However, minors of less than 13 years of age shall not allowed to access this website or use our services.
EventEase shall retain exclusive rights to monitor and record your activities on this website or the websites of its subsidiaries, affiliates, channel partners and collaborating service providers. If we become aware at any point, or believe that you are violating any provisions of these terms and conditions or applicable laws, we may disclose any information, content, recorded messages or communication with the relevant authorities or third parties at our sole discretion. You acknowledge and consent that EventEase shall retain absolute discretionary rights to protect the business or legal rights of www.eventease.com, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, channel partners, collaborating services providers and other users on EventEase network.
EventEase shall retain absolute discretionary rights to edit, modify or replace these terms and condition at any time without giving any prior notifications. However, EventEase.com shall be obligated to notify its users about these changes by taking appropriate measure and once notified, the modified terms and conditions shall become effective immediately after such notifications. The modified terms and conditions shall supersede all previous versions of this agreement. If you are not satisfied with modified agreement, or have certain reservations against any provisions, you have a right to stop using this website and related services. In case you continue to use our services, it shall be deemed that you have given your consent to the modified terms and conditions.
Our website: http://www.eventease.com and all sub-domains, are meant for online promotion, registration and management of third party events. EventEase provides an online platform where its members can organize events, sell tickets to such events, buy tickets to organized events, meet new people on its social media, promote community participation, search events and reserve third party services related to hospitality and entertainment. The third party service providers may also organize and promote their parties, hospitality and entertainment services, or other events. EventEase facilitates the members / visitors by providing a listing service for upcoming events and granting a user rights of its mobile apps so that participating members can search for upcoming events like Parties, social cause events, community participation, hospitality and entertainment services, night life attractions and other group activities.
EventEase.com provides event organizing and listing service to organizers / event planners and lets them advertise and receive payments for confirming a reservation for such events. The members can organize their own events or search, book and participate in events being promoted by other members or third party service providers. EventEase offers a very proactive role by letting you search for upcoming parties, exciting events, night life attractions, social cause, community participation and other services related to hospitality or entertainment. However, you shall understand that Eventease.com is just providing its online platform and mobile apps to let you search exciting events, entertainment avenues, nightlife attractions, community participation and other events being organized by other members or third party service providers. Nothing in this agreement shall be deemed that EventEase is acting as an agent, broker or principal to any event organizer / event planner or hospitality and entertainment service provider/s being listed and/or promoted on this website. You acknowledge that event organizers / event planners or hospitality and entertainment service providers being listed / promoted on our network are independent third party entities and we shall not be responsible for any claims, loss, damages, liabilities or any issue arising out of your relationship / agreement with these third party service providers and/or your participation in such events.
We are reiterating that EventEase provides an online platform where you can promote your upcoming events, reserve your tickets for listed events, meet new people and connect with the community. However, meeting new people or enjoying parties, social events, hospitality and entertainment avenues or night life may create security issues, and you shall be responsible for your own security. You shall apply your prudence and common sense before entering a business relationship with event organizers / event planners, or hospitality and entertainment service providers. You acknowledge that listing upcoming events, publishing ads and related content, facilitating the independent event organizers / planners or entertainment service providers and letting you search and reserve tickets to promoted events through our mobile apps or websites doesn’t mean that we are endorsing these third party event organizers / planners, or hospitality and entertainment service providers.
No one shall be allowed to organize, list, publish, promote, search or book a ticket to the upcoming event on EventEase network unless they enter a legally binding contractual agreement with EventEase. Although we are facilitating the event organizers as well as the users of this website by letting them promote their upcoming events on EventEase network and buy tickets to listed / promoted events, we shall have no role in any legal issues that may arise due to your agreement or business relationship with these third party event organizers or hospitality and entertainment service providers. In case of any dispute, you will directly communicate with the respective event organizer and resolve your issues by mutual negotiations. In case you decide to involve us, we shall extend our full support and apply our discretion in removing the listed / promoted upcoming event and related content of that particular event organizer or service provider from our website.
You acknowledge that third party event organizers / planners or hospitality and entertainment service providers may use our platform and/or mobile apps to list their upcoming event on our network and use our services to advertise / promote their events. All event organizers / planners or hospitality and entertainment service providers are legally bound to provide accurate, updated and complete information about their upcoming events and related services, the chances of fraud or misunderstandings cannot be ruled out. In fact, we take every feasible precaution to ensure that upcoming events and related information being listed on the website are accurate and reliable, but errors and omissions, misleading or inaccurate information by third party event organizers / planners, and interruption of services due to any known or unknown reasons may create challenges to our claim of a hassle-free service.
Therefore, nothing on this website shall denote any kind of explicit or implicit guarantee regarding the safety, accuracy, reliability and usability of upcoming events and related information, advice, suggestions about hospitality and entertainment services or any other group activity being featured by EventEase. We highly recommend that you assure yourself about the accuracy and reliability of listed / promoted events / services and their prices or availabilities before deciding to enter a business relationship with third party event organizers / planners. Again, nothing on this website shall be taken as a recommendation or endorsement of the quality, service level and qualifications for any upcoming events or hospitality and entertainment service being listed / promoted on EventEase network.
When you organize events, promote community participation, search for upcoming events, buy tickets or confirm your participation to your favorite event, night life attraction, or hospitality and entertainment avenues, you show your consent to meet new people who have similar needs and requirements. Unfortunately, meeting strangers or enjoying events with unknown people may have certain security and privacy risks. You shall bear all the risks that may be involved in meeting new people and enjoying upcoming events. You shall be fully responsible for your safety.
Access to www.eventease.com shall be free and voluntary, but only registered / fully subscribed members shall be allowed to organize and list their upcoming events, use our mobile apps / website to confirm tickets to listed / promoted events or access the premium features and value added services being offered on the website. When you apply for a membership to EventEase.com, you may be required to submit your personal details like mobile number, credit card data, email address and other information about your demographic profile. Once you provide the required information and your credentials are verified, you shall be granted a working account and password to access this website. The event organizers / planners or hospitality and entertainment providers may be required to submit additional information about their upcoming events before they can list / promote these events on our network.
EventEase shall retain a discretionary right to ensure that its members have submitted accurate, current and complete information. If we came to know at any point of time or have sufficient reasons to believe that you have submitted forged / fabricated information, we shall have a right to remove your listing/s and suspend or terminate your account without giving any reason for such removal, suspension or termination. Our discretion as to what amounts to a sufficient reason shall be final.
It shall be your responsibility to ensure the confidentiality of your username and password. You shall be liable for all activities that takes place under your credentials. If you suspect any unauthorized access to your account, promptly report the matter to our support executives to avoid any possible liabilities or undue obligations due to the misuse of your account / credentials. We shall not be held liable for your inability to maintain the congeniality of your password.
The registered users shall automatically get a user right to download a single copy of our mobile app and other useful information or content related to upcoming events being offered on the website. You shall use the website and its resources for non-commercial personal use, unless relevant commercial license/s have been granted by EventEase.
However, you shall enjoy your right to access this website or use its services only through authorized means. It shall be your responsibility to see that your mobile device is compatible with our apps and you have downloaded the right version of our software application. If we have sufficient reasons to believe that you are using our services without proper authorization or using incompatible device, we shall have a right to suspend or terminate your account with us. Our discretion as to what amounts to a sufficient reason shall be final.
Your membership with us shall remain non-transferable.
Mobile App and Service
The users shall be entitled to a non-exclusive, non-transferable and non-sublicensable right to use the software applications and mobile apps for personal and non-commercial use. The software applications shall include all programs, scripts, codes and executables that are provided by EventEase.com in relation to its listed events and other services being offered on this website. However, the use of these software applications and mobile apps shall be governed by these terms and conditions and applicable laws. In order to avoid any confusion, the software applications and mobile apps shall be deemed as part of the services being offered on EventEase.com.
All data transmissions, including but not limited to downloading of application software and mobile apps shall be governed by United States export regulations. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are not violating the U.S. export laws while downloading our software application and mobile apps. You shall use our mobile app at your own risk and consent to abide by all local, state and federal regulations related to use of mobile apps and it’s linking with credit cards or other financial instruments.
Subject to the restrictions mentioned in this agreement, all software and related documentation shall be treated as “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” in matters related to use, duplication or sharing of software or such documentations by or on behalf the U.S. government.
The event organizers / planners as well as the users of this website shall be allowed to download our mobile app on their registered mobile. The users may use the mobile app or login to the website for searching upcoming events, group activities, community participations, night life activities, hospitality and entertainment events or other exciting services and request or confirm their participation to listed / advertised events on EventEase. When you make any request for participating in the listed upcoming event, it shall be deemed that you have consented to our participation request handling system and allowed EventEase.com to send your request to the respective event organizer/ planner or the most eligible event organizers as per your preferences.
The event organizers / planners have complete freedom to use our mobile app, receive these service requests and respond to it. If the event organizer / planner or the relevant service provider accepts your participation request, you will be allowed to access more detailed information about the event organizer / planner, including their name, contact detail and service ratings. The users shall be free to contact the service providers and enter a business relationship with them by confirming their participation through EventEase. You acknowledge that generating participation request by using our mobile app or website doesn’t create any kind of guarantee that you will actually get a ticket to actually participate in the upcoming event or group activities. We shall, and will make a reasonable effort to ensure that you can contact the relevant event organizer / planner, but it all depends on the availability of tickets and the ability of respective event organizer to accommodate your request.
In order to eliminate any misunderstanding, we are reiterating that EventEase is not organizing or asking for your participation in upcoming events, group activities or any kinds of hospitality and entertainment services. We are only facilitating third party event organizers / planners by providing a listing services for upcoming events and allowing them to promote their upcoming events on our network where other members of this website can search their preferred events or entertainment avenues and enter a business relationship with respective event organizer / planner. We shall never be a party to your agreement with third party event organizer / planner or any kinds of hospitality and entertainment service provider.
Use of the Services
Unless otherwise specified in this agreement, your access to www.eventease.com and use of its services shall be governed by the following guidelines:
- You will never do anything or engage in any activity that amounts to an infringement of these terms and conditions.
- Subject to applicable laws, you will never do anything or engage in any activity that amounts to misuse of your non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sublicensable right to use the services being offered by EventEase.
- You will never do anything, engage in activities or let anybody do things that amounts to:
- Modifications, reproduction or creation of derivative works by using any parts of the website or services being offered on it.
- Disassembling, decompiling, reverse-engineering or using any known or unknown technologies to get the source code, structure, sequence or organization of any part of this website or services being offered on it.
- Renting, leasing, sublicensing, selling or distributing the content or services in any form or manner and for any purpose, including but not limited to time sharing and commercialization.
- Removing or altering the copyrights or other proprietary notice from the downloaded content.
- Disrupting our network or preventing others from using our services
- Money laundering, fraud, illegal funding or unlawful activities.
- Promoting prostitution or unethical group behavior.
Promotion of Services
You acknowledge that EventEase reserves absolute discretionary rights to facilitate or collaborate with other stakeholders in organizing surveys, sweepstakes, referral programs and other promotional instruments. It shall be our prerogative to decide the applicable rules, process and procedures of such promotional schemes and referral programs.
Unless otherwise specified in this agreement, when EventEase is satisfied that an event organizer has been very instrumental in persuading new event organizers / buyer to join and sell tickets/registrations for their upcoming event on EventEase network, the referrer shall be entitled to a referral fee as determined by EventEase. This referral fee shall be a certain percentage of EventEase service fees, excluding additional revenues in lieu of taxes, royalties, payment processing fees and other administrative charges. The applicable refunds, credit card chargebacks and other deductibles shall be adjusted before calculating the referral fees of such event organizers. The referral fee shall be paid at the end of each month and any outstanding balance shall be carried forward to the next month.
The referral program shall be deemed as part of our services and available to all event organizers and users of EventEase network who contribute to the promotion of this website by referring new event organizers and buyers respectively. EventEase shall retain absolute discretionary rights to edit, change, modify or entirely replace this referral or business promotion program. The event organizer referral program shall be governed by the following guidelines:
- You shall comply with applicable rules, process and procedures of the referral program.
- You shall learn about referral program, information and necessary skills for using related software.
- Only new event organizers shall be introduced under the referral program.
- EventEase shall never be a party to your agreement with new event organizers or users / buyers under this referral program. Nothing in this agreement shall create an impression that EventEase is an agent, partner, employee or representative of Event Organizers or third party entities who use this referral program to promote their business.
- EventEase shall not be held liable for any failures or non-performance of new event organizers or users introduced to your business through this referral program.
- EventEase shall not be held responsible for screening or evaluating the ability, willingness or potential of new event organizers or users / buyers who are introduced to your business through this referral program.
- You consent to resolve all referral issues by mutual negotiations with new event organizers or users/ buyers who are introduced to your business through this referral program. EventEase shall never settle, mediate or fix responsibilities between the event organizers and new members who join under this referral program.
- Nothing on this website shall be deemed as our implicit or explicit warranty that the new event organizers or buyers who are introduced to your business through this referral program will perform and contribute to your business or the event organizer will pay any money in lieu of your performance under this referral program.
- EventEase shall not be held liable for misuse of referral software or its failure, resulting in loss of data, misrepresented information, or other anomalies that prevent event organizers to fulfill their commitment under the referral program.
The use of our mobile app and online platform for searching and confirming your participation to any upcoming events listed on this website shall be free, but we shall reserve a right to charge for our services in the future. In case we decide to charge for these services, we shall take appropriate measures to notify you of the changes in our service and you shall have a right to discontinue our services in case you prefer not to pay for the services.
EventEase shall retain a discretionary right to determine the applicable fees and other charges for listing / promoting upcoming events on its online platform and network. When you register with us as an event organizer or any kinds of hospitality and entertainment provider, it shall be deemed that you have accepted our right to determine the applicable fees and charges for listing your upcoming events on this website. We also reserve the right to modify these charges from time to time and it shall be your responsibility as an event organize or user to keep yourself informed about the applicable charges, and comply with our pricing policy.
EventEase shall retain a dictionary right to facilitate the listed event organizers or any kinds of hospitality and entertainment service providers by charging you for booking and confirmation of your participation to upcoming events. When you make a participation request for upcoming events and consent to enter a business relationship with third party event organizers / planners, EventEase shall have a right to charge your credit card or other payment instrument on behalf of the respective event organizer / service provider. You shall consent to pay all the applicable charges, including taxes and admissible fees for booking tickets / confirming your participation to the upcoming event/s. In case you prefer a series of payment, it shall be your responsibility to pay all your dues in time.
All payments shall be non-refundable.
Unless otherwise mentioned in this agreement or required in light of any rulings or regulations of competent authorities, all refund claims shall be decided by the respective event organize. The participating event organizers shall be obligated to maintain a refund policy and make it available to prospective users who want to participate in any upcoming event. You shall directly raise your claims from the respective event organizer, if any, and EventEase shall not be deemed as a party to any such dispute involving refunds, errors and omissions or lack of services before, during or after an event. You acknowledge and consent that EventEase shall not be held liable for any claims or refunds from third party event organizers. You will resolve your disputes through mutual negotiations with the respective event organizer.
EventEase shall retain absolute discretionary rights to decide the process and procedures for withdrawing your proceeds as an event organizer. You shall have a right to withdraw your earned revenue that you might generate by selling tickets to upcoming events. However, we shall deduct our service charges and applicable fees before initiating the requested withdrawal through available payment instruments on EventEase.
User Generated Content
You acknowledge that we may create, support or sponsor community forums and social media platforms where our members can share their views, reviews and useful information related to upcoming events and credible event organizers.
When you access or use our public platforms in any form or manner, EventEase shall be entitled to a perpetual, irrevocable and royalty-free rights on all User-Generated Content that are published on our website and we shall retain unlimited rights to modify, distribute, transfer and share your submitted content with the third parties.
When you access or use our public platforms in any form or manner, it shall be deemed as your explicit warrant that all contents posted or shared on these public forums are genuinely true to your knowledge. You shall be liable for their accuracy and authenticity. While using any feature, service or public platform being managed or sponsored by this website, you shall never post, share, distribute, transmit or publish any content or materials which:
- Establish a personal or professional relationship with members.
- Establish a marketing approach to buy or sell product or services except those being offered on the website.
- Prevent others from using our services or hampers their enjoyable experience on the website.
- Amount to pornographic, sexually explicit or indecent, profane, vulgar, obscene, offensive, defamatory, libelous, abusive, harassing, threatening, fraudulent, or illegal content.
- Promote or support unethical / terrorist organizations or encourages any criminal offense.
- Might create unrest or civil disturbances or violates any provisions of local, state, national or international laws.
- Violate any rights of individuals, including but not limited to copyright and trademark laws, patent, contract, trade secret, confidentiality, and rights of privacy or publicity.
- Contain a virus, spyware, or other harmful / malicious codes that can harm other users.
- Amount to spamming, advertising or commercial solicitation of any kind, including but not limited to embedded links, chain letters, mass mailings and pyramid schemes.
Create misleading, deceptive, unlawful or fraudulent claims.
You shall never impersonate any person or entity to create a fictitious / fabricated presence on the public platforms being managed or sponsored by EventEase. You will be solely responsible for whatever you say or share on public platforms and the consequences of your activities on the website.
You acknowledge that it may not be possible to monitor every activity on the public platforms due to a massive number of comments and communication threads, and therefore, we are not obliged to do so. However, we shall reserve a right to monitor and review the contents that are listed in any upcoming event or posted / shared on public forums.
When we become aware at any point that any material, information or posted comment doesn’t adhere to our terms and conditions or applicable laws, we shall use our discretionary rights to edit or remove the inconsistent materials, in whole or parts thereof, and report the matter to law enforcement agencies when necessary. We shall retain complete authority to disclose any information when we are required to do so by any law, courts or government agencies.
If there are sufficient grounds to believe that you have violated any provisions of this Membership Agreement while accessing EventEase.com, using mobile apps or other features supported on its public platforms, we shall have a right to disable and even terminate your account without giving any prior notice. Our discretion as to what amounts a sufficient ground shall be final.
Intellectual Property Rights
You acknowledge that EventEase holds exclusive proprietary rights over all materials, including but not limited to software applications, codes, data, text, design, images, graphics, logos, trademarks, and other information related to upcoming events, hospitality and entertainment services or any other content being listed or provided on www.eventease.com, or the websites of its subsidiaries, affiliates, channel partners and collaborating service providers. Nothing in this agreement shall grant you any kind of ownership or intellectual property rights over the content, including but not limited to the applications, data or materials that you might access or download while using this website or mobile apps.
Subject to the provisions of this agreement, you shall have a user right to access or download a single copy of shared content for personal use. You shall never attempt to edit, modify, or change the copyright and other notices that are part of the downloaded content. These limitations may not apply in case of products and services are sub-licensed, or sold with a transfer of proprietary rights in writing.
Unless authorized by applicable laws, any violation of this section while using our platform, mobile apps, software applications, codes, data or other materials being offered on this website shall invoke the provisions of a copyright violation and other relevant laws related to unauthorized use of protected content. You shall be solely responsible for any liability that may arise in relation to your unauthorized activities and copyright violations on this website.
Besides the contents on our website, the logos, button icons, graphics, page headers, scripts, and entire website presentation, including the brand names that have been used on the website in connection with any services are exclusive trademarks of EventEase. You will never attempt to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works of any Site Content or imitate our logos and trademarks for disparaging Eventease.com, creating confusion among the customers, or benefiting in any manner. Similarly, the logos and trademarks of affiliates, subsidiaries and collaborating service providers that appear on our website are exclusive properties of their respective owners. You will always respect their copyrights and trademarks
COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT POLICY
EventEase shall take a very proactive measure to ensure that all claims of intellectual property or copyright infringement are resolved quickly. If you feel that your proprietary rights have been violated, you will contact our customer support executives and file DMCA notice, or counter notice as per the provisions of The Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Unless otherwise mentioned in this agreement or allowed by applicable laws, any notice related to alleged infringement of your proprietary rights shall be received in the English language only. All communications / notices that don’t comply with this ‘Terms of Service’ shall be rejected, and no action shall be initiated as long as the respective notice stands rejected. Once we receive a valid complaint for alleged infringement of your property rights, we shall take the following actions within four weeks from the date of your complaint:
- Take appropriate measures to quickly remove or disable access to the disputed content or resources.
- Once access to disputed content is removed or disabled, we shall ask a clarification from the user who allegedly infringed your copyrights by sending an email at his or her registered email address. We shall also send a copy of your DMCA notice regarding the alleged infringement of your copyrights.
- If the Content Owner submits a counter notice within four weeks of notification regarding the removal or suspension of allegedly infringing content, we shall take appropriate measures to quickly restore the removed or disabled content when it’s technically and practically feasible to do so. In case, the copyright owner initiates legal proceedings against the content owner and we are informed about the proceeding, we shall suspend the restoration of allegedly infringing content until the issue is resolved.
- If the Content Owner doesn’t respond within the stipulated period of four weeks, the allegedly infringing content is permanently removed and the case will be considered as closed.
Fraudulent or unlawful activities on www.EventEase.com is strictly prohibited. You will never use our website, mobile apps, social media platforms, listings or any other service being offered on this website for the following activities:
- Sending chain letters, junk mails, or other unsolicited marketing messages that amounts to spamming, or sharing unethical / illegal testimonials, in return of any kind of favor from third party service providers.
- Organizing surveys, pyramid schemes, gambling, money games or any form of cross soliciting.
- Stalking other users or phishing / gathering user information or other details of their geographic profile and / or sharing such information with third parties for any purpose without the explicit consent of the users.
- Providing false / misleading information or doing anything that amounts to fraud, illegal or suspicious activity / transaction.
- Data mining or attempting unauthorized access to user accounts in any form or any manner, including but not limited to reverse engineering and other known technologies.
- Impersonating celebrities, or creating a false identity for any purpose, including but not limited to, sending messages / emails that don’t reveal the true identity of its sender.
- Sharing obscene, vulgar, malicious, pornographic, or other harmful / objectionable content for any purpose, including but not limited to harassing, threatening or showing hatred against any individual, community, gender or race.
- Sharing any content that violates copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights of EventEase, or its users and third party service providers.
- Sharing slanderous / defamatory content, threatening or harassing anybody, or acting in a manner that is defamatory, libelous and / or amounts to an infringement of anybody’s right to privacy or publicity.
- Sharing / circulating contents that include root kits, malware, Trojans, viruses or other malicious codes, or using any known / upcoming technology to hack, modify, access, crawl or gather data from our website or any services being offered on it.
- Violating any local, state, national or international laws.
- Organizing or committing any kind of immoral or potentially immoral activities, including but not limited to, pornography, prostitution, money laundering, and any form of organized crime.
- Marketing counterfeit products or selling / offering any goods or services that are prohibited by local, state, national or international laws.
- Increasing the load on our network / infrastructure, or using any known or yet to be discovered technology to disrupt our services or interfere with our network in violation of its policies and procedures.
- Engaging in any activity that tarnishes our reputation or compromises / interferes with other’s right to enjoy our services.
- Using any known or upcoming technology to edit, modify, alter, remove, cover or deface our copyright, trademark, identification or declaration regarding any services being offered on this website.
- Engaging in any activity that amounts to disassembling, recompiling, reconstructing, reformatting, reproducing, republishing, modifying, transferring or redistributing the contents in any form or by any means, including the use of reverse engineering and other techniques for extracting source codes / algorithms, creating derivative works, or using the contents without explicit written authorization from EventEase.
Third Party Sites
You acknowledge that www.eventease.com may contain ads or links to third party websites. We include the links to a third party website for providing educational, informative and insightful information about upcoming events and credible event organizers. However, we don’t control the content or the terms on which these contents are offered by the third party websites. Therefore, EventEase will not be held responsible for any loss, damages or consequences that might occur due to use or your reliance on listed / published events, advertisements, products, services, information, codes, data or materials that are sourced / offered by these third party websites.
Publishing Ads or posting links to third party websites doesn’t mean that we are endorsing or sponsoring their contents, products or services, irrespective of the fact that these websites are owned or run by our affiliates and collaborating service providers. We disclaim all liabilities in matters related to your use of third party websites.
Suspension or Termination
EVENTEASE shall retain absolute discretionary rights to disable listed events and services, in full or parts thereof, or suspend / terminate your membership of any user if:
- There are sufficient grounds to believe that you have violated any provisions of this agreement or applicable laws. Our discretion as to what amounts to a sufficient ground shall be final.
- EventEase.com is unable to verify submitted information related to personal profile or listed events or become aware at any point that you have submitted inaccurate, false or fabricated information to become a member or use our services.
- There are sufficient reasons to believe that your activities on the website might lead to any legal liabilities for you or other members and / or harm our business interests. Our discretion as to what amounts to a sufficient ground shall be final.
In case, Eventease.com decides to suspend listed events, or block, restrict or terminate your member account for any reasons, you may not be allowed to access this website or use any feature added service being offered on it. These restrictions may be temporary or permanent, but in both these cases you shall not be allowed to apply for a new membership.
Your consent to accept these terms and conditions shall be deemed as your explicit warrant that you indemnify EventEase and hold its subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, executives, employees, agents and other users harmless against all liabilities, claims, damages and expenses that may arise due to:
- Your violation of this agreement or applicable laws.
- Your violation of third party rights, including the rights of event organizers / planners being offered on our platform or mobile app.
- Your use or misuse of our mobile app or any services being offered on this website.
Limitation of Liabilities and Disclaimer
You shall organize / list upcoming events, search listed events, buy tickets to organized events, meet new people on our social media platforms, promote community participation and use hospitality, entertainment or any other service being offered on this website at your own risk. Subject to applicable laws and regulations, EventEase or its subsidiaries, affiliates, collaborating service providers, executives and employees shall not be held liable for:
- Any cancellation of your confirmed participation in any upcoming event by the respective event organizer or any refunds, claims or compensation in lieu of such cancellations.
- Access, collection and submission of your taxes or duties to taxation authorities in matters related to your participation in any event.
- Any inconsistency, inaccuracy, or unreliability of listed events, services and related information like rates, availability and ratings of event organizers providers on our website.
- The unethical nature of listed events and/or unprofessional behavior / attitude of event organizers / planners being listed on the website.
- Any loss or damages resulting from the temporary suspension of our listings or any other services due to technical issues, limitations and unforeseen circumstances.
- Any direct or indirect, minor or major, punitive, exemplary, consequential or special damages, including but not limited to financial loss, low profits, loss of goodwill, credibility or tangible and intangible damages that may result from your ability or inability to use any feature or services on the website, defects, errors and omissions, interruption or delays in services due to power, equipment, Internet or GPS failure, strikes, disputes or unforeseen circumstances, law and order disturbances, non-performance of third party service providers, loss of communication, alternation of transactions or any other issue resulting from unauthorized access to your account or payment instruments.
- Any loss or damages, unsustainable costs in terms of loss of profit, increase in legal or other expenses, personal injury, death or other damages, including direct or indirect, minor or major, punitive, special, exemplary or consequential damages that may arise due to misrepresentations, willful misconduct, gross negligence, torts or breach to contract, and non-performance on part of the listed / referred event organizers, irrespective of the fact that the services of concerned provider was directly or indirectly made available, recommended, proactively promoted on any platform of this website or offered through mobile apps.
In case, we have to bear any expenses or damages as per the applicable laws, the aggregate compensation in lieu of any attributable shortcoming in our listed events or services shall not exceed the total amount you paid for confirming your participating in a preferred upcoming event, including but not limited to hospitality and entertainment services as described in the confirmation SMS / email. However, nothing in this agreement shall make us liable for indirect damages. We shall pay only direct damages that you actually suffered due to confirming your participation in any listed event or services on our network.
You acknowledge that EventEase shall not be held liable for collecting and paying applicable taxes on your payment for confirming any upcoming events, including but not limited to night life attractions and hospitality or entertainment services. Irrespective of your payment instrument being used for such confirmations, it shall be your obligation as an event organize to collect, withhold, remit or pay applicable taxes to the relevant tax authorities.
This agreement shall be interpreted in the light of US laws. The contracting parties to this agreement shall submit before the exclusive jurisdiction of the US courts and all disputes, including the breach, termination, enforcement, interpretation or validity of any provisions of this agreement shall be decided by the relevant courts in the United States.
In case, any provisions of this agreement is declared void or non-enforceable by the courts with competent authority, newer provision/s in spirit of impugned clause / section and rulings of the court shall be substituted and the remaining provisions shall remain enforceable with the same force and legal sanctity.
If we are unable to enforce your legal obligations under this agreement due to any reasons, it doesn’t mean that we have given up our rights to enforce and rectify any future infringement of this agreement.
Access to eventease.com or use of any services being offered on the website, or the websites of its subsidiaries, channel partners and collaborating service providers shall be governed under the U.S. export controls. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that you are not located or national / resident of any country which is listed in any trade restrictions or embargo list. Our services shall never be provided or re-exported to any person or entities who appear on the Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Persons List or Specially Designated Nationals and Blocked Persons List.
This website and its services are being offered to the residents of the United States and if you belong to any other country, it shall be your responsibility that you are not violating any local, state or national laws of your home country by using the services being offered on this website. You shall consent to abide by all national and international laws related to transmission of technical data / information exported from the United States or your home country.
Any questions, please contact us
22A Pasco Drive
East Windsor, CT 06088
ph: 1.844.99.EEASE (1.844.993.3273)
fax: 1.844.99.EEASE (1.844.993.3273)
Email: [email protected]